Thursday, October 9, 2008

McCain's Hypocrisy

McCain criticizes Obama for never taking sides against his party.
SO?
McCain has taken sides against his own party. What does that tell you?
One could argue it makes him a traitor to his party. It makes him unpredictable that he would turn on his own party.
If that the kind of dissenter you want on your team?
Is that the man you want as president?
He claims that's what makes him a MAVERICK!
He isn't a maverick just because he says so!
How can he vote with Bush over 90% of the time and then claim to be his own man?
If he is a maverick, then I am a doctor!
From now on, I shall display "MD" at the end of my name.

If you watched the debate you KNOW the following to be TRUE...
During the debate, McCain claimed he CAN and WILL get Osama Bin Laden because he knows how.
Something we have been struggling with for 5 years and McCain knows how to solve this problem.
Is he withholding valuable life-saving information from our troops?
Our soldiers are dying everyday in combat and he claims to hold the key to stop it all?
Is he planning to keep this vital information secret if he loses, and only reveal it if he wins?
Because if that is the case, that's the very definition of treason!
Or maybe he is just lying to play to our fears.
Well, if he is just bluffing, he needs to stop playing such dirty politics!

Then there is Cindy McCain...
I hate to attack a candidate's wife. I think they should stay out of their spouses political campaigns.
But I think, if she is going to come out and attack, then she has left herself open to attacks herself.Cindy McCain says she got a chill down her back when Obama voted against a bill to fund our troops because her son is serving in the military..
By the way Cindy, your husband voted against a similar bill (Bill H.R. 1591, March 29, 2007)
He voted against funding for his own son!
She followed by saying...
"I would suggest that Sen. Obama change shoes with me for just one day. And see what it means, and see what it means to have a loved one serving in the Armed Forces,"
First of all Cindy, most of us can't afford ONE of your shoes!
Second, I am willing to bet Obama knows someone who is serving right now. I am not sure what her intention was with that line.

I love this country too much to watch it continue along the same disastrous path.
I am not naive to think you have not made a choice by now.
And maybe I can't give you reasons to vote for Obama, but I keep providing plenty of reasons for you NOT to vote for McCain.

No comments: